- Quick Orientation … Where is everything located?
- Transportation … How do I get there and get around?
- What is at the Manele Small Boat harbor?
- What about Hulopo‘e Beach?
- Where is Lāna‘i City and what is there to do?
- What about the Lāna‘i Cat Sanctuary?
Part 4 – What about Hulopo‘e Beach?
Hulopo‘e Beach is one of the best beaches in Hawai‘i … period. The crescent of sand is a great place relax and for the energetic to snorkel or body surf. Hulopo‘e Beach is a short walk (4/10ths of a mile) from the Manele Small Boat Harbor. There are public restroom facilities and freshwater showers available. There is a path from the Beach that leads up to the Four Seasons Ocean Resort.
Both the harbor and Beach area are part of a protected marine sanctuary and conservation district.
Buying Ferry Tickets and Walking to the Beach?
Lost on Lāna‘i is giving back when you purchase your Ferry Tickets. Our Social Enterprise Campaign is supporting Hulopo‘e Beach and the Manele Small Boat Harbor.
For each roundtrip ticket purchased on our website Lost on Lāna‘i will make a donation of $2.00 in support of local organizations benefitting the Hulopo‘e Beach or the Manele Small Boat Harbor. This is in addition to our support of other local non-profits like the Lāna‘iCat Sanctuary.